FACT-CHECKING STREAMS: PBS or Bloomberg
( 5 Things to WatchCollapse )
Tonight's presidential debate drinking game! 🍻🍾🍸🍺🍷🍹 pic.twitter.com/psZBFniCuO— Meghan McCain (@MeghanMcCain) September 26, 2016
OP note: that's Bingo, not really a drinking game, so I included this as well:
– When either Trump or Clinton says their campaign slogan, drink. (“Make America Great Again” for Trump and “Stronger Together” for Clinton.)
– When Trump assures America that he “knows more about ISIS than the generals,” drink.
– When Clinton diverts a question about her emails, drink.
– When Trump insists that Mexico will pay for the wall, take a shot. Chase the shot with a beer when he won’t elaborate.
– When either Trump or Clinton ignores moderator Lester Holt and keeps talking past the time limit, drink.
– If Trump alludes to Clinton’s health, drink.
– When Clinton makes a shout out to her “hometown” of New York, drink.
– When Trump makes a face that looks like your favorite emoji, drink.
– When Clinton declares, “Deal me in!” drink.
– If Trump calls Clinton, “Crooked Hillary,” drink.
– When Trump and Clinton argue about whether Trump supported the Iraq War or not, drink.
– When Trump says “Yuuuuuge,” drink.
– When Trump blames President Barack Obama for something, or when Clinton blames Republicans for something, drink.
– When either Trump or Clinton accuses the other of being unfit or unqualified to be president, drink.
– If Trump makes any reference to the size of his hands, chug.
– When you think you’re hearing the same things over and over again, drink some water and go to sleep.
Alternatively, there is this drinking game website
Source - Article
Source - Tweet
Source - Drinking Game
Whelp, shit, I blew my load WAY too early lmao, I was trying to set this up to post at 8:30 but forgot to change the time. Ah well, y'all have fun, free for all or discuss or w/e until then.