Protesters mourn dead as rallies continue18/06 13:25 CET | The focus of protests in Iran today is on those who have died in the post-election unrest.
Supporters of the reformist opposition candidate, Mirhossein Moussavi, were expected to be on the streets in vast numbers again this morning in response to has call for a day of mourning. At least eight people have been killed in the recent disturbances and the authorities’ response. ( cont'd.Collapse )
Alright folks, you know the drill. Share all your relevant links/pics/vids on developing events; I'll try to add the most stand-out content to the main entry. Keep OT stuff to a minimal.
- PersianQ - raw video from Iran (warning: occasiaonally graphic).
- Purported claims of facts vs. rumours re: protests/events.
- An up-to-date cache of pictures from today's Iranian mourning rally.
- Ongoing coverage of the Iranian election fallout via BBC.
- The Stand With Iran gallery. SUBMIT ONE.
- From mr_spivens: how to be a PROXY SERVER for people in Iran.
- Iranian Dissident Akbar Ganji: on the Uprising + Obama.
- Picspam from Iran's rally/vigil of mourning today.
- Full text of Mousavi's speech from today.
- "Iran accuses the US of meddling in election crisis"? NO U.
- Iranian conservatives/clerics pissed @ Ahmadinejad's "dirt/dust" remark.