LIVE POST ARCHIVE: two | one
NOTEWORTHY TWITTER HASHTAGS/FEEDS:
- #Jan25 (back-up Google feed)
- #Egypt (back-up Google feed)
- #Mubarek (back-up Google feed) / #Mubarak (back-up Google feed)
- Mother Jones: "What's Happening in Egypt Explained" (real-time updates)
- BBC: "Why Egypt Matters"
- BBC: Flashpoints Map of uprising
- Aljazeera: "Mubarak’s planning exile to Tel Aviv".
- Reuters: "Police kill at least 3 protesters at Egypt ministry".
- @BreakingNews: "Egypt's former intelligence chief sworn in as VP".
- Al Jazeera: SNIPER KILLINGS OF PROTESTERS BEING REPORTED.
- YNetNews.com: "Egypt death toll mounts; army to boost deployment"
Notable Tools (moved under the cut):
- BBC updates: Live News Feed
- Reuters: Live News Feed [h/t haha1205]
- Egyptian Museum: Live image updates to damage/looting [h/t rex_dart]
- +33172890150 = dial-up in Egypt (login 'toto' password 'toto') [h/t bludstone]
- Ongoing live coverage @ EA WorldView [h/t ennifer_jay]
- Tor anti-censorship tool: donate your bandwidth/IPs! [h/t sashwizzled]
NOTABLE HEADLINES (moved under the cut):
- NY Times: "Egypt Protests Continue as Military Stands By".
- Christian Science Monitor: "Egypt protesters: Mubarak, you're not hearing us".
- ComputerWorld: "Without Internet, Egyptians find new ways to get online".
- Motherboard.tv: "Anonymous Faxes Wiki Cables To Egypt".
- "Protests in Egypt" | FrameWork | LA Times
- "Protest spreads in the Middle East" | The Big Picture | Boston Globe
- "Rioting and chaos engulfs Egypt's capital" | The Frame | SacBee.com
- "The Women of Egypt" | compiled by Leil-Zahra Mortada | Facebook
Will update this entry as notable link suggestions/updates come in.
NOTE: Separate submissions related to Egypt will likely be rejected. Please link articles in THIS post for discussion/entry spotlights.